I dreamt last night that I made a big squash soup for an even bigger party, a party full of people from the past– people I hadn’t seen in years and didn’t care about when I did see them. I was nervous; it was a recipe I hadn’t tried before and I’d decided after a torturous dreamlike decisionmaking process to add a dash of some sort of smuggled mutant super-habanero sauce to the stuff.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Grave (1)
- Esther: This would be a lot better if there were no dogs barking in the background. Great voice!, great reading! Dogs...
- The Lady of the House of Love (4)
- Opendor: 30;] In other places the floor is tiled, the red squares worn in their centres and ridged up towards the...
- The Chrysanthemums (6)
- Neha: i love it….. i didn’t feel like there would be a podcast for this… but OMG i found it!! Now i...
- Raymond’s Run (4)
- Ms. Slager's English Class: 30;] Audio for “Raymond’s Run” (scroll down to find player)...
- Two Gentle People (8)
- Basir Borhani: Thank you so much. It was a great help.