There might be times when you’re reading the newspaper and you sit up straight and say to yourself something exuberantly monologic, such as “HOLD THE PHONE, this is ACTUAL news, I need to remember where I was when I read this, which is RIGHT HERE” and then you take a mental inventory and make sure that twenty or thirty years from now, you’ll remember?
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (20)
- The Chrysanthemums (7)
- Tarik: Thank You very much. Now AP Literature will be a breeze!! I love your voice by the way.
- The Grave (1)
- Esther: This would be a lot better if there were no dogs barking in the background. Great voice!, great reading! Dogs...
- The Lady of the House of Love (4)
- Opendor: 30;] In other places the floor is tiled, the red squares worn in their centres and ridged up towards the...