I know, it’s been a while. I’ve been trying to Have A Summer over here, an effort thwarted by an adverse reaction to allergens purportedly getting caught up in butterfly currents on the other side of the world. Either that, or it’s the Romantic Lady Writer’s Disease, which would be fine by me, inasmuch as any anachronistic way to go down is fine by me. But I do wish it’d forestall another decade.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Grave (1)
- Esther: This would be a lot better if there were no dogs barking in the background. Great voice!, great reading! Dogs...
- The Lady of the House of Love (4)
- Opendor: 30;] In other places the floor is tiled, the red squares worn in their centres and ridged up towards the...
- The Chrysanthemums (6)
- Neha: i love it….. i didn’t feel like there would be a podcast for this… but OMG i found it!! Now i...
- Raymond’s Run (4)
- Ms. Slager's English Class: 30;] Audio for “Raymond’s Run” (scroll down to find player)...
- Two Gentle People (8)
- Basir Borhani: Thank you so much. It was a great help.