Carrying on with the recurring theme of Is It Possible That It’s Really This Hot?, we go now to Norway, lovely Norway, land of good design, natural air conditioning in August, symbolist screaming, gabbling Heddas, and oh yes, have I mentioned it’s probably not ninety degrees there right now?
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Grave (1)
- Esther: This would be a lot better if there were no dogs barking in the background. Great voice!, great reading! Dogs...
- The Lady of the House of Love (4)
- Opendor: 30;] In other places the floor is tiled, the red squares worn in their centres and ridged up towards the...
- The Chrysanthemums (6)
- Neha: i love it….. i didn’t feel like there would be a podcast for this… but OMG i found it!! Now i...
- Raymond’s Run (4)
- Ms. Slager's English Class: 30;] Audio for “Raymond’s Run” (scroll down to find player)...
- Two Gentle People (8)
- Basir Borhani: Thank you so much. It was a great help.