1. old-crone
    old-crone March 12, 2009 at 2:13 pm |

Now are you going to do Uruguayan short fiction month? This would be a good start.

2. blabbermouth
    blabbermouth March 13, 2009 at 6:58 am |

I see from your archives we missed your anniversary. Happy fifth birthday Miette! I wish I could make you a chocolate cake.

3. Mary Clare
    Mary Clare March 14, 2009 at 6:13 pm |

Thanks, now if I can just stop laughing long enough to burn my CD and go listen.

4. Carl Raven
    Carl Raven March 20, 2009 at 7:09 am |

Happy fifth birthday, Miette! I’m sure I speak for many of your audience in saying thanks for all the years of your wondrous and inspired readings. And special thanks for your intros which always interest me and thrill me as much as the works you read! One of your devoted and truly grateful listeners!!

miette March 26, 2009 at 2:15 pm |

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, and I’m so glad you’re still around and listening Carl! Hope the writing and springtime are going wondrously. I should read another of your stories soon.

6. Casey Wohlers
    Casey Wohlers August 5, 2009 at 1:38 pm |

Hi, I am a high school English teacher and would love to use the podcast for “Three Letters… and a Footnote” by Horacio Quiroga in my class but I can’t seem to get it to play. Is there any way I can get you to email me a file of the soundclip? I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks, Casey Wohlers

miette August 5, 2009 at 1:43 pm |

Casey, you can download the audio file directly here:

Let me know if it doesn’t work and I’ll zip it to you another way. It’s a great story and I’m a big chest-thumping advocate for using it in the classroom, so basically, I’m all yours.

8. prince jeric
    prince jeric June 26, 2011 at 2:27 am |

hi!

Do you have this poetry, not in audio?

9. prince jeric
    prince jeric June 26, 2011 at 2:28 am |

i have a report on this topic but i cannot find it..