Never having been one for bandwagonry (after all, the bumper’s too high for me to jump, and I don’t have much in the way of carnival skills from which is allegedly derived the phrase), but it can’t be helped: if everybody and their thrice-removed step-great-uncle (or is it great, then step?) is talking about Bolano, the only thing for the likes of me to do is to just talk Bolano.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)