The plot of tonight’s story involves a gaggle of young children who go to stay with their frail old grandmother, and who, more or less, are swallowed up by a house that I imagine to be uniformly mothballish and denture-gluey in nature. And I’m disclosing this to you now not so that I might spoil it for you (because I’m sure you’re all remarkably brilliant listeners who are after more than rote high-concept plot anyhow), BUT! If anyone has any advice on how to return the hairs on my neck to their natural supine state, which they haven’t been since reading this, I’d appreciate it. Not that I have many hairs on my neck, because that’s unsightly. But just because today’s is a frightly one. So prepare yourselves.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)