When we compare tonight’s with last year’s Bloomsday podcast, just t’ pose a friendly comparison, we see an almost incredible improvement in sound quality, due either to a highly paid audio engineer or a reluctant purchase of a piece of equipment. At this rate, I can’t help but think that next year’s podcast will be accompanied with super-surround-sound and Smellavision. So a girl can dream, anyhow.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.
- The Story of Federigo’s Falcon (Fifth Day, Ninth Tale) (15)
- boweavil: Miette, I just want to say that it is always a pleasure to hear you read. Your voice, your accent, your...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (5)
- Anupriya Bhatnagar: Hey! I just found you, and I fell asleep listening to you last night! It’s amazing- your...