Yes, I’ve missed you too and thanks for the well wishes, and yes, you’re right: it would have been RAD to podcast from a women’s prison passing the mic around my circle of hardened women criminals and reading while taking turns with the tattoo needle. Maybe next time. But of course I have a few thousand worthy travel stories to share with you, and I can’t stop wondering whether I’d have access to podcasting equipment from inside the walls of a women’s prison, and if not, who might help me smuggle some in. Because believe-you-me, if I ever found myself in such a position, that’s exactly what I’d do. Meanwhile, here’s a sample of the local cuisine:
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Balloon, Donald Barthelme (3)
- Esims: Ew you just burped during a podcast! It is disgusting ;_;
- The Winter Journey (Le Voyage D’Hiver) (4)
- Steve Lawson: Dear Mme. Miette, if I may request a story not already in your podcast ology, I have had a lifelong...
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.