Yes, I’ve missed you too and thanks for the well wishes, and yes, you’re right: it would have been RAD to podcast from a women’s prison passing the mic around my circle of hardened women criminals and reading while taking turns with the tattoo needle. Maybe next time. But of course I have a few thousand worthy travel stories to share with you, and I can’t stop wondering whether I’d have access to podcasting equipment from inside the walls of a women’s prison, and if not, who might help me smuggle some in. Because believe-you-me, if I ever found myself in such a position, that’s exactly what I’d do. Meanwhile, here’s a sample of the local cuisine:
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)