True to form here’s a nice short one to balance out the more time-demanding Gogol from last time. And let me add that just because it’s short doesn’t mean it’s not gruesome, contentious, vitriolic, or even a little caustic, because when lagged by the potentate of a jet, that’s all you want waiting for you at home: a short and snarling gallic fable- how’s that for a cold water splash to the face? Here you go!
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)
- Eric B.: Lovely, as ever, and much-needed.
- Maria: Dear Miette, I am thrilled to see that you have not forgotten us. I still go back through your collection of...
- John: Thank you Miette! I’ve enjoyed listening to every podcast you have published. I’d love to hear that...
- R. W.: Hurrah!! I’ve been waiting for this! Miette, you’ve made my week!
- A Mother (3)
- Liz Ladd: Missed you this Bloomsday, Miette! Perhaps The Dead, someday? I’d definitely contribute to a crowd...