True to form here’s a nice short one to balance out the more time-demanding Gogol from last time. And let me add that just because it’s short doesn’t mean it’s not gruesome, contentious, vitriolic, or even a little caustic, because when lagged by the potentate of a jet, that’s all you want waiting for you at home: a short and snarling gallic fable- how’s that for a cold water splash to the face? Here you go!
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Balloon, Donald Barthelme (3)
- Esims: Ew you just burped during a podcast! It is disgusting ;_;
- The Winter Journey (Le Voyage D’Hiver) (4)
- Steve Lawson: Dear Mme. Miette, if I may request a story not already in your podcast ology, I have had a lifelong...
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.