A fable! About thieves and liars and moonlit wishes, fair ladies, conjurations and broken bones. Not your mother’s fable– no talking animals here. (This, a short entry for the same reason as short fable, which I’d post invisibly if you could read my mind, or at least my file structure, and know where to find it. I’m supposed to be in bed!)
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)