1. hugh
    hugh February 22, 2006 at 3:44 pm |

clap clap clap… well done everybody. thanks for tall the editing work miette!

2. mtte.
    mtte. February 22, 2006 at 6:40 pm |

Can’t believe you made it entirely through– but yes, I won’t be taking a job in audiophilia any time soon. Crikes.

— mtte.

3. Scoot
    Scoot March 7, 2006 at 2:10 am |

This was going so well–and then my own voice ruined everything! But, really, everything else about this was splendid, from the idea to the execution. Those other readers are so good, I am (a)shamed. Congratulations on your 100th, Miette. But what will you do for your 1,000th?

If I ever see “Rear Window” again, I’ll be thinking of this podcast. Coincidentally, I found a whole stack of very cheap new paperbacks of Cornell Woolrich novels just this week, as well as an anthology which also had Mr. Woolrich in it. I wish you were here to read the entire lot to me…

4. mtte
    mtte March 9, 2006 at 5:24 pm |

I’ve thought about what I’m going to do for my thousandth… maybe I’ll podcast while locked in a cube of ice suspended over the Thames, or something. Whatever it is, it -won’t- be something that requires that much editing, that’s for damned certain.

And I don’t buy your self-effacement for a second, pal. Nice try. It sounded great.

5. Mike is a coool dude.
    Mike is a coool dude. September 8, 2007 at 4:59 am |

Mike is a coool dude.

Mike is a coool dude.

6. Terrence Sowers
    Terrence Sowers October 13, 2008 at 4:04 pm |

Good job! Loved it!

7. jakeg.
    jakeg. March 24, 2009 at 2:47 am |

I looked all over the internet for a pdf of the short story for It Had to Be Murder so I could compare it to the movie Rear Window for a film class. I stumbled across your site, and started listening to your podcast, then found the pdf at the top and read along with the podcast. It made the story so much better hearing it from all different people. Awesome website!

miette March 24, 2009 at 12:27 pm |

Glad you found it, Jakeg. So many people have written asking for it, and it’s so relatively hard to come by, and such a good read, that I couldn’t not put it online.