Don’t let the title of tonight’s bedtime story deceive you… this is actually an affair of considerable importance. Consider, for example, the success that is XBox. Or the X-Men. Or X-Treme Sports, for that matters. And the importance of X as a roman numeral. Or X as a universal icon of the unknown. And if you found the point marked X on a treasure map, well then, it would be a very important affair indeed. Or… what if you were a tad compulsive about certain things, like, oh… I don’t know… say you had a podcast, and wanted an alphabetically complete archive of authors? And if you’d finally found your X, wouldn’t you just be Xtatic, at least, if you were typing out the word in cellphone shorthand? Yes, I’ll bet you would.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)