Presenting the first somniloquent entry to this Our Podcast, and if only I were kidding! Regular aural peekers might know Miette as a determined and faithful insomniac, and I wouldn’t dare disappoint. Upon waking this morning I found this file on my desktop, with the book on my desk and no recollection at all of having gotten up or read the thing. But here it is, in whatever shape, and so this very sleepy edition is yours alone to enjoy allthesame and as you will…
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (2)
- A Mother (3)
- Liz Ladd: Missed you this Bloomsday, Miette! Perhaps The Dead, someday? I’d definitely contribute to a crowd...
- Houses (Guest narrator: Patrick Scott) (2)
- Fox: This is one of my favorites! I never get tired of listening to it.
- Everything (3)
- Johanna: I can totally be misinterpreting this story, but it seems that the speaker is too analytical with his child...