On occasion, another excruciatingly bleak day will end with a moderately edifying insignia etched onto your nightcap, and on those occasions, you want nothing more than to return home to tranquility and a nice short harmless podcast. And sometimes, sometimes even on those occasions, your environs just won’t comply. And so, excuse the distant screeches from random streetwalkers that intrude on the last few seconds of this podcast. They mean well; whoever those girls are… something about the indelibility of their drunken screams over the denouement of this reading appeals to me. (It sounds rather frightful but I assure you they were just drunk and enjoying themselves). Do they have any idea what they’ve just participated in, to what they’ve been inadvertently appended? We can hope.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Balloon, Donald Barthelme (3)
- Esims: Ew you just burped during a podcast! It is disgusting ;_;
- The Winter Journey (Le Voyage D’Hiver) (4)
- Steve Lawson: Dear Mme. Miette, if I may request a story not already in your podcast ology, I have had a lifelong...
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.