Despite the fact that someone (Miette, no Man’s Wife), is showing evidence of growing fatigue by the stammering end of this, and despite that fact that someone (yes) has rarely rendez-vous’d in a cemetery, and certainly never one in a place such as Simla, I can’t help but think that we should all have a Tertium Quid of our own. Even if I’ve never spent as much as a single rupee.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)