Despite the fact that someone (Miette, no Man’s Wife), is showing evidence of growing fatigue by the stammering end of this, and despite that fact that someone (yes) has rarely rendez-vous’d in a cemetery, and certainly never one in a place such as Simla, I can’t help but think that we should all have a Tertium Quid of our own. Even if I’ve never spent as much as a single rupee.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)
- Eric B.: Lovely, as ever, and much-needed.
- Maria: Dear Miette, I am thrilled to see that you have not forgotten us. I still go back through your collection of...
- John: Thank you Miette! I’ve enjoyed listening to every podcast you have published. I’d love to hear that...
- R. W.: Hurrah!! I’ve been waiting for this! Miette, you’ve made my week!
- A Mother (3)
- Liz Ladd: Missed you this Bloomsday, Miette! Perhaps The Dead, someday? I’d definitely contribute to a crowd...