This might be best remembered as Modern Experimental Fiction (MEF) or Possibly Obvious Catholic Allegory (POCA), but when I think of it, I think only of Impending Sneeze Preventing Absolute Clarify (IS-PAC), except when, in this recording anyway, a cough is stifled, at which point it reminds me to Clear Throat Before I Read (CLEAR-T-BIR). To Each His Or Her Own Acronymical Liking, Goodnight.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)