For at least the last five or six minutes of this reading, I was stifling an enormous sneeze, which came out promptly the second I rushed to stop recording (there may or may not have left physical evidence of the sneeze’s disdain for having been ignored for so long… but I’d never tell). Oddly, I hadn’t given thought to the end of the story, and, for reasons better understood if you listen all through, by the end was stifling a laugh on top of the sneeze, and am presently thankful that I did not explode altogether from all these stifled physiological demands. Thankful, of course, that my atoms remained together long enough, at least, to post the story.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Scarlet Ibis (Unabridged) (23)
- Denise: Hi there. This is the same Denise who requested this story nearly 11 years ago. I came back, listened again,...
- The Masque of the Red Death, Edgar Allan Poe (5)
- StarShipSofa: 30;] Masque of the Red Death Edgar Allen Poe http://podcastle.org/2010/10/2 9/podcastle-miniature-56-...
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)