Never you mind the perceived furtive abscondence of Miette these days. I could never leave you in a state of raw list(en)lessness, that just wouldn’t be fair, and if there’s any fairness at all in this world, you can bet it’d be in the form of Miette’s shaky tenor. For now, this is what we’ve got: absurdity, in its most concise form. Better absurd than inconsiderate, at any rate, no?
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Balloon, Donald Barthelme (3)
- Esims: Ew you just burped during a podcast! It is disgusting ;_;
- The Winter Journey (Le Voyage D’Hiver) (4)
- Steve Lawson: Dear Mme. Miette, if I may request a story not already in your podcast ology, I have had a lifelong...
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.