Yes, don’t be misled by what you hear in the opening seconds of tonight’s bedtime story. This was going to be chapters 2 and 3 (they’re short), but then from nowhere appeared a chainsaw, and who can podcast when the sun is out and the chainsaws are calling… with any luck, you can imagine chirping birds and laughing children in place of spring’s clarion chainsaw call, listen quickly, then go outside and play.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- The Balloon, Donald Barthelme (3)
- Esims: Ew you just burped during a podcast! It is disgusting ;_;
- The Winter Journey (Le Voyage D’Hiver) (4)
- Steve Lawson: Dear Mme. Miette, if I may request a story not already in your podcast ology, I have had a lifelong...
- The Pukey (4)
- Cathy Haustein: I love this story and teach it in one of my courses. It always evokes strong emotions.
- The Bound Man (7)
- Elliseh Tobias: Here’s a puzzle. I keep listening and I seem to never get to the end. Why?
- The Diary of a Madman (8)
- Ostara: Thank you, l needed a bedtime story. You voice, as always, so soothing.