Yes, don’t be misled by what you hear in the opening seconds of tonight’s bedtime story. This was going to be chapters 2 and 3 (they’re short), but then from nowhere appeared a chainsaw, and who can podcast when the sun is out and the chainsaws are calling… with any luck, you can imagine chirping birds and laughing children in place of spring’s clarion chainsaw call, listen quickly, then go outside and play.
Bonus: treats by email
Keep my lights on – buy an audiobook
Icelander, by Dustin Long.
(more coming very soon)
- A Little Cloud, by James Joyce (4)
- Eric B.: Lovely, as ever, and much-needed.
- Maria: Dear Miette, I am thrilled to see that you have not forgotten us. I still go back through your collection of...
- John: Thank you Miette! I’ve enjoyed listening to every podcast you have published. I’d love to hear that...
- R. W.: Hurrah!! I’ve been waiting for this! Miette, you’ve made my week!
- A Mother (3)
- Liz Ladd: Missed you this Bloomsday, Miette! Perhaps The Dead, someday? I’d definitely contribute to a crowd...